Meet your new mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Fully loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants, just one of these balls will provide you with an energy boost along with some stress and immunity support. They’re not too sweet and make a great snack that will tide you over until your next meal. Store these in the freezer for the best freshness and texture.
Matcha Bliss Balls
Makes 10 to 12 balls
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp matcha powder, plus more for dusting (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tsp astragalus
- 2 tsp reishi
- 2 tbsp manuka honey
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until well combined. It should be a pulverized, sticky mixture.
- With clean hands, roll the mixture into 2-inch balls.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet or plate and place in the freezer.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.