Thinking of a dietary cleanse might not conjure up images of filling meals, but THE WELL Cleanse isn’t a regular cleanse — it’s an enlightening 15-day reset without deprivation.
The program is designed to restore gut health, boost energy, clear skin and make losing weight manageable. This process involves eating whole foods and eliminating those that might potentially cause inflammation (such as dairy, grains, alcohol and sugar). If you’re looking for options that fall within cleanse-approved guidelines, you’re in luck: there are tons of recipes to try along the way.
Below, some of our favorite recipes to nourish you as you experience THE WELL Cleanse.
RELATED: How to Dine Out on THE WELL Cleanse
Smoothies & Shakes to Try On THE WELL Cleanse
Start the day with a satisfying smoothie or shake (plus Clean Green Detox Protein!) every morning.
- Berry Green Smoothie Bowl: Step up this sweet spread with chia seeds, coconut flakes or cacao nibs.
- Coconut Strawberry Smoothie: Two delicious fruits in one nutrient-rich smoothie.
- Chocolate Cinnamon Shake: This rich sip tastes like dessert.
Want more? We don’t blame you. View all of our smoothie and shake recipes.
Lunch & Dinner Recipes to Try On THE WELL Cleanse
These Cleanse-friendly meals are full of flavor as well as nutrients, so you’ll never get bored. Consider doubling a recipe to have leftovers handy the next day.
- Southwest Chopped Salad with Spicy Seeds: Turn up the heat with this lunch-ready bowl.
- Avocado Chicken Salad: The perfect way to add a creamy, zesty touch to a fresh salad.
- Brazilian Moqueca Stew: Top with coconut flakes for a sweet-meets-heat winter dish.
- Philly Steak Lettuce Cups: An innovative (and clean!) take on an old favorite.
Sound delish? There’s more where that came from. View all of our lunch and dinner recipes.
Snacks to Try On THE WELL Cleanse
Snacking is optional, but it’s smart to have a few cleanse-friendly bites around. Stock up on these snacks for when you're between meals.
- Hard-boiled eggs with seasoning
- Sliced green apple with almond butter
- Homemade guacamole and raw veggies
- Coconut milk chia pudding with raw cacao or berries
It’s snack time! Check out a full list of bites. View all of our favorite snacks.
If you’re looking for more encouragement as you embrace your inner Cleanse chef, text the word CLEANSE to 205.782.8825. You'll get useful daily info to max your results.